4.27.2010

A year

We have been in our little abode for just over a year now. (Sunday was technically the 'official' day) We've been plugging away at all kinds of projects.

Both big and small.
Books

Backsplash composed of left over tile from the bathroom shower, inherited harlequin diamond tiles, tiles left over from the fireplace at the last house, plus new ones.
Backsplash

Decorating with a refurbished (AKA spray painted) fan.
Fan

Taking over the dining room with mirrors.
Decorative mirrors in dining room

Creating a faux mantel for the bedroom. (More on this later)
Mantle

Finally getting around to that pergola.
Pergola

And hanging things on the walls.

Pictures

We've done a lot in a year.

And we've got several more projects to go. Hopefully, you guys will hang around and check them out!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love the wall-o-mirrors!

    I've got to get me some spray paint.... and some mirrors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - so many great projects.... it is fun to make a house your home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* I wish you lived closer so you could decorate my home. I need your eye. and help with my kitchen backsplash.

    ReplyDelete